Making a QuickChip Payment is easy.
1. First, make sure your card reader is plugged in.
2. Select the order you want to pay, and click the green 'Payment' button.
3. Click the EMV button.
4. Enter the payment amount, then click 'OK'.
5. In the Payment Services window, click 'Chip'.
6. Next the QuickChip window appears; insert the credit card. When the card reader prompts you, remove the card, and the window will start to fill up.
7. After the QuickChip window is finished filling with data, a confirmation window will appear. Review the transaction and click 'OK'
8. When the payment is approved, click the green check button.
9. Finally, you can choose whether to email or print a receipt.
For additional help, contact us.