You can adjust a previous payment using the stored token information:
1. First, select the order you paid, and click the green 'Payment' button.
2. Click the 'EMV' button and enter the negative adjustment amount. For instance, if you overpaid by $2, enter '-2'. then click 'OK'.
3. PAYLEX Payment Services will find a previous payment to adjust. Click 'OK' to adjust that payment or 'Cancel' to look for a different one.
4. After the adjustment processes, just click the green check button.
5. Finally, you can choose whether to email or print a receipt.
You can see the adjusted payment under Credit Card Batch Settlement.
1. Find the payment and you'll see the adjusted amount.
2. Double-click the payment and select the 'Request Details' tab. You'll see the original and the adjusted amount.
For additional help, contact us.