You can make a manual payment when the credit card is not present or you don't have a card reader device:
- First, select the order you want to pay, and click the green 'Payment' button.
- Type the credit card number into the Reference field.
- Next, press the 'Tab' key. The window will expand to show the other required credit card fields, such as address and verification code.
- Fill in or correct the other fields, and make sure that the 'Card' field shows the correct payment amount, then click 'OK'.
- Review the payment information and click 'OK' again. Note that you can pause the timer using the 'Timer' checkbox.
- If an Address Mismatch window appears, carefully review and correct the payment address and zip code with the customer, then click 'OK'. Forcing the payment with a bad address will incur an additional fee.
- When the payment is approved, click the green check button.
- Finally, you can choose whether to email or print a receipt.
For additional help, contact us.