To add users to Paylex Cloud Console, click Merchant Info.
Scroll down to the Merchant Admin Users section and click Insert.
Fill in the following information on the Update Merchant eMail Address screen.
1. User Level:
Using the drop-down menu from the second user level field, select:
- Executive - Access to all data without restrictions. Can add stores.
- Mgr Level - Access to data with restrictions set up by the Executive. Can set up levels and users.
- Mid Level - Access to some customer data. Considered Mid-level management.
- Entry Level - Access to no customer data
- Guest User - Public level access.
Place the user’s email address in this field.
3. User Reference
Use this field to put an identifying name for the user.
Create a password for the user. Click the Show Password box below the field to see the password.
Cloud login requires Supervisor privileges.